For the aviation fans

Lotus

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We may have a winner for the worst photoshop image in the world contest.

I actually thought it was photoshopped, but turns out it was an F-14 nuke test.

No, pretty sure its photoshopped. The US had stopped air testing of nukes by the time the F14 was around (i.e. all tests after 1962 were underground, F14 first flight was in 1970), and the F14 was never involved in even being trialled or certified to carry nukes.

The pic of the A380 you posted, is that photoshopped?

We may have a winner for the worst photoshop image in the world contest.

The vapour cone looks legit but I would say that's about it. The original picture probably had the waves and boat but not the bomb blast.

Leading edge flaps are extended so it is flying slowly but that background just looks a bit to close

I can't find the original pic of this one, but I'd say its also fake.  The scale of the ground (look at the car at the bottom) just seems off.  Also the 'cloud effect' in front of the plane is a little too heavy.  The engines are almost completely whited out in some sections near the edge.

And lastly, I can't find a proper high resolution image of this in all of the internet.  Surely if this was a real image the original photographer would have this somewhere?