How The Crow got his Mojo back - a pictorial.

Iwan Kemp

Ok, no more excuses, will be checking today in regular intervals for the "grease by bearing " live updates ....

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip. Seatpost and wheels are a bit on the heavy side, but should last me a life-time. For now I'm running a Rock Shox Rev 426...but only till my Manitou Minute with TA arrives in the country.

I ride trails and jumps and drops every week...I only do a couple of MTB races.  It's not worth the money having a second,lighter fork and a second lighter wheelset just for those.

She'll still be lighter than most other bikes with the same build. The beauty of the bike (except of course for the frame) is the DW-Link. BOTTOMLESS!

In a perfect world we'd all have at least three MTB's.

One for XC/ Marathon racing - Tomac Carbide XC

One for Trail - Ibis Mojo SL

One for all the other heavier stuff - not sure what that'll be.

In a perfect world we'd all have at least three MTB's.

One for XC/ Marathon racing - Tomac Carbide XC

One for Trail - Ibis Mojo SL

One for all the other heavier stuff - not sure what that'll be.

Santa Cruz V10

Nice, when you gonna fork it? Let's see some wheels and a fork - a kind of pre-quel to the complete?

Yip. Seatpost and wheels are a bit on the heavy side' date=' but should last me a life-time. [/quote']

Crow, I've been on the hub about two years now and I don't know if any bike has even lasted you 6 months !!!!LOL

It's taking a bit longer than what I hoped and patience has proved itself to be a nuicance.

Final pics will be up tomorrow and my first ride pics will be up by Sat afternoon...