How The Crow got his Mojo back - a pictorial.

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can say this: took a gamble with Joplin seatpost, Look Quartz pedals, WTB tires, Industry Nine Wheels and Prologo saddle and so far they have all blown me away. Truly worthwhile "upgrades".

And that's before I even get started on the Mojo...

• 1 year later...

Again... is this to keep you sane while your arm sorts itself out, or can you ride again?

Also,

20100324_114927_thumb_thisthrea.gif

Again... is this to keep you sane while your arm sorts itself out' date=' or can you ride again?[/quote']

Wat wou! Sy nick is apt, teen die dok se raad, elke keer as ek hom op sy fiets sien, is hy in die lug!

Once you flew on that Ibis bird, it is very hard to go back to anything else!

Boet..... seriously ...... awesome....... sexy..... bike

Love the matt effect it has on the finish instead of the clearcoat 

Should've been more spesific: It's Mojo HD time!

Droo: yeah, I can ride again. Taking it slow. Always been slow on the up, but now slow on the way down as well. Getting there. New bike will only see the light of the trail in June

cptmayhem: so what you're saying is I should start looking at 2011 Morewood's? smiley2.gif Rumor has it...

cranck: Yeah the rubberized finish is still my favourite. Pitty they don't do that anymore

So what you riding on until June? A BMX, an old Raleigh - maybe you surfing a pool noodle down the trails....

Or did you take my advise, not sell the Morewood and are now glad that you listened?

"In my thoughts I have seen

Rings of smoke through the trees

And the voices of those who stand lonely..."

I didn't listen. I never listen. Basically have to beg and borrow from now till then. Only just getting back on the bike so have to take it slow anyway.

Mmmm, thats hot! This is the only plastic bike I think I could bring myself to buy...

Love the Iodine's

I didn't listen. I never listen. Basically have to beg and borrow from now till then. Only just getting back on the bike so have to take it slow anyway.

Let me know if you stuck for a bike though - The Meta is avail, small, but with 400mm post, or the i-drive, but 4" might just not be enough  LOL

I am building the TREK back up over the next few days so there is another small bike avail for the learners

Heard and read of a couple guys who have had issues with their CB Wheelset rear hubs. Supposed to be fixed for '10 but haven't heard anything yet.

I'll stick to I9's...

20100326_065833_5.jpg