Chris Willemse Cycles: Visit us at the 2019 EXPO for the BEST DEALS!

CWC Online

Popped in at the shop today for a few items expecting not to recieve any assistance as usual.

Let me just say I ended up having a completely opposite experience. Was quickly attended to by the salesman (Raymond) who was very helpful and polite. As he fetched stock from the back I was approached by another 2 salesman to ask if I had been assisted.

Well done CWC for improving on your customer service, hopefully it will stay like that in future.

Until everyone starts complaining about being pestered by nosy salesmen...  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I see no FEEDBACK yet....

I'll provide feedback.... 

So I went online to see what CWC has online (not sure why I do this to myself but I did it anyway) and I decided to pull the trigger on a new helmet as mine was crusty as hell and I started cursing then forgot that the Bell I bought just the other day was in fact almost ten years old...(don't judge me) 

Off I go and as I walk into the store I  note the time cause obviously I'm going to report to the mob about my bad experience and within less than a minute I was helped, I explained that I'm here to pick up my order and told them that I'd like some time just to look at stuff I can't afford and he said no probs just let him know if I need anything. I asked where the toilets where and was again kindly directed and we walked towards the toilet (hell I though he was going to hold it for me and thought damn they must have read about all the bad publicity they getting on bike hub but if this is how they now operate then each to their own I suppose) but he went to the workshop I went for a quick Pat Cash. 

All in all a pleasant shopping experience. I might buy some items from you at the Expo CWC ....

I'm off to the expo to compare pricing at CWC vs Cyclelab

imagine if they are fixed at the two stores

It helps to greet the sales people when you walk into a store as apposed to walk in, look at stuff and wait. That way you know they are aware of you. Service is also better. Note this is a general statement.