Why has mountain biking become a team sport?

Barry_W

The 2 person team format ensures the following:

The first person's entry pays for the chopper and it's pilot following the lead pack.

The second person's entry pays partially for the rest, and involves the profit part for the organizers.

:whistling: :ph34r:

For the epics price it should at least be rugby team size

????

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you its hard to find a cycling buddy that cycle similar style and living close to one another

No one rides at my pace - I can find myself alone in the CTCT. I myst have some weird style. I don't want to let someone down making solo better. The only plus side of a partner for me is someone to fix my bike.

True that, in my case though I just don't 'play well with others' as my wife says ... I will only ride in a team with either my brother (now in the land of the long white cloud) or my son (rides when he feels like it)

I almost always train and 'race' stoksiel alleen and that's how I prefer it

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

Ja, never had the good fortune to ride with the Oom...

I agree with you its hard to find a cycling buddy that cycle similar style and living close to one another

Go figure this one.

I stay on the East Rand, fokkol hills.  My Epic, CPT and Sani buddie stays in Nelspruit. There isn't a flat road around.  We seldom ride together

BUT

When race day arrives were are most of the times very similar in capability. Great riding with him!!!