CWC/CYCLELAB ANNUAL SALE

CWC Online

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's a good deal, right?

I'd rather order through CWC for R4 more because I know shipping is free and reliable from previous orders. If I order today, it's at my door Monday or latest Tuesday. 

They'll only be shipping on Wednesday as per the website, but yes.  I've just ordered one.  It's a great deal.

They'll only be shipping on Wednesday as per the website, but yes.  I've just ordered one.  It's a great deal.

Haha ja also pulled the trigger half an hour ago. As n gat jeuk moet hy gekrap word.

Credit where credit is due

I asked for this yesterday :

Any chance of an SLX groupset ?

And then posted this this morning:

I "could" buy, courier, pay VAT & handling fees and get what I want at XT level from CRC at 15% less than the SALE SLX parts as advertised in the CWC site.

But unfortunately, they won't ship Shimano to South Africa anymore.

Between yesterday and today, CWC discounted  the XT brakes on the sale to R350 below the SLX ones, and the XT 1x11 upgrade kit to within R300 of the SLX one - so I went XT for R50 less than SLX would have been and ballpark with CRC.

I am very, very content. Thank you Chris Willemse Cycles. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

PS.

Now, how about something on the XT (or SLX) 1x11 crankset ?

Credit where credit is due

I asked for this yesterday :

And then posted this this morning:

Between yesterday and today, CWC discounted  the XT brakes on the sale to R350 below the SLX ones, and the XT 1x11 upgrade kit to within R300 of the SLX one - so I went XT for R50 less than SLX would have been and ballpark with CRC.

I am very, very content. Thank you Chris Willemse Cycles. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

PS.

Now, how about something on the XT (or SLX) 1x11 crankset ?

Coming up

Most Kickr stockists got their stock today and most have them on special for 16 999.00 so no biggie here

Garmin 530/830 are on their way to retailers - I have it on good authority the 530 will be in the region of 8K so skoop those 520/820 deals - nothing special on the new features.

Just saying

Coming up

Coming up

Thank you for the reply regarding a 1x11 Shimano crankset. I gave bought an XT upgrade set and XT brakeset but need a SLX or XT chainset.

Any chance of anything other than 175? I am building a bike for someone small and need 165 or 170.

Regards

E

Do they mean tomorrow or NEXT Wednesday???

Do they mean tomorrow or NEXT Wednesday???

Don't know where they said they're only going to ship Wednesday.. I already got my Kickr 4 earlier this afternoon.

Don't know where they said they're only going to ship Wednesday.. I already got my Kickr 4 earlier this afternoon.

When did you buy it?