MTB Baggies - what, where?

nox1111

4 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

I just need to fit my phone somewhere..... Snapscan/pay apps and instant pay cover all coffee and/or diesel purchases and most other issues. The drivers license goes in the phone cover.

Wallets are pretty obsolete tbh. I still use one most of the time, but when I run/ride I realise how redundant they actually are as I never miss it.

I'm trying to develop habits that mean taking less and less with me. Once i've loaded garmin pay onto the watch then boom..... Just need to figure out where to put the drivers license. 

I only take my wallet to the Dairy Shed at Conties because I always battle there with a signal for Snapscan. I keep forgetting that I can just tap to pay with my phone.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the difference between Indola the business "normal" and "enduro" shorts, other than the price, I cant really tell any difference from the spec on the website

3 hours ago, Chadvdw67 said:

What is the difference between Indola the business "normal" and "enduro" shorts, other than the price, I cant really tell any difference from the spec on the website

The difference is in the chamois they use.

our unique “enduro” pad:
we import the pad from italy from the company that pioneered the one piece, three dimensional, multi layered pad. we add a smaller layer of a rather special polyether closed cell foam locally.
the final customer sometimes comments, “this pad is quite thick”. those concerns disappear once you cycle.
we have a fanatical support base because of this pad.

14 hours ago, Chadvdw67 said:

Enduro :

outer shell: 170gr open weave polyester woven & 240gr nylon stretch bengaline.
note: the “all black” colorway is unique; the black base cloth is a stretch woven.

fixed inner: made in a micro touch stretch lycra with vented mesh side panels. no inside leg seam.

our unique “enduro” pad:
we import the pad from italy from the company that pioneered the one piece, three dimensional, multi layered pad. we add a smaller layer of a rather special polyether closed cell foam locally.
the final customer sometimes comments, “this pad is quite thick”. those concerns disappear once you cycle.
we have a fanatical support base because of this pad.

Normal: 

people of the south; this is the bestselling baggy in this country and it is locally made. thanx for that!

pad: “normal/high density”; three dimensional shaping. made of bonded fleece, polyether closed cell foam and microfiber stretch lycra against the skin. all synthetic.

outer shell: 170gr open weave polyester woven & 240gr nylon stretch bengaline.

removable inner: the inner is attached to the outer with hanger loops. you can choose to use  them as separates. meaning; you can use your favourite lycra bib short under it. fabrication; made in a micro touch stretch lycra with vented mesh side panels. no inside leg seam.

key design elements:

• cyclists want a baggy that looks like a board short. where the waistband is not elasticated & the pant has no belt. just one hiccup: those pants all sag as you bend forward on the bike. & then the crotch snags on the seat in the technical section. this new “thebusiness” baggy follows this board short recipe.but, it has a thinner, adjustable concealed belt right round. once adjusted to the riders preference no further adjustment is necessary.
  • finished with asymmetrical front closure.
  • funkier branding.
  • pant basecloth, 3 bold zips & other fabrics all matching.

features:

• this baggy has a very fitted silhouette.
  • front fly zipper & 2 zippered jet side pockets.
  • our pant shells, or outers, are all adapted to the international mtb fit. ie. higher crotch.
  • stretch panels on inside leg & across back.
  • this pant does not have a “inside leg seam”.

this is the baggy “that ticks all the boxes”. this is a mens cut.