Bicycle fit

Marielou.smith@gmail.com

Not sure if I'm on the correct forum here.

Would like to know who is best at firing you on the bicycle. Due to some logistical reason. Cyclefit might not be my best option. But I am sure they will fit a good job. Had anyone done this at cyclelab and what is your thoughts?

JMHO, but a bike fit was the best money I've spent on cycling, so making whatever effort is needed to get a good one will be worth it. I would at least. Good luck and let us know how you get on. Can't make any recommendations as am in CT

JMHO, but a bike fit was the best money I've spent on cycling, so making whatever effort is needed to get a good one will be worth it. I would at least. Good luck and let us know how you get on. Can't make any recommendations as am in CT

+10 0000

We only adjusted the saddle on my bike as I needed to order a new stem and bars, but just the saddle adjustment has made the world of difference.

New stem and bars are on the way to me, once fitted I'll schedule a follow up visit for fine tuning.

Who would you recommend in Cape Town?

Thanks

I am going to try the laser technology they use at cyclelab. Fingers crossed

I did that one as I had a voucher for it anyway. Sorted out my knee problem, even though it was a tiny adjustment. 

Yep, Marcel also sorted me out. Good oke. Give him a try if Lynnwood works for you.

Yep, sorted me and The Girl as well.

Richard works out of Finish Line in Kempton Park on a monday.

Well worth the money spent

I am going to try the laser technology they use at cyclelab. Fingers crossed

As you are on the Eastrand, and Richard Baxter is in Kempton on a Mondy, please go and see him. 

Nothing against CycleLab as a business, but who exactly will be doing the set up? How experienced is the store employee ? How good is he/she?

Richard is not a bike shop employee, he does not sell bike parts or socks when he is not busy. ALL he does (and has done for the best part of a decade) is set up people.

If you can get to Boksburg, you can get to Kempton and you will understand why Epic podium contenders make it from Cape Town to do so.

You know that you will be getting the best professional fitting and you won't need to cross your fingers.

As you are on the Eastrand, and Richard Baxter is in Kempton on a Mondy, please go and see him. 

Nothing against CycleLab as a business, but who exactly will be doing the set up? How experienced is the store employee ? How good is he/she?

Richard is not a bike shop employee, he does not sell bike parts or socks when he is not busy. ALL he does (and has done for the best part of a decade) is set up people.

If you can get to Boksburg, you can get to Kempton and you will understand why Epic podium contenders make it from Cape Town to do so.

You know that you will be getting the best professional fitting and you won't need to cross your fingers.

agreed.

At no point did Richard try and sell me anything, as a matter of fact he tried to make what I had work before suggesting I shop around for a shorter stem.

agreed.

At no point did Richard try and sell me anything, as a matter of fact he tried to make what I had work before suggesting I shop around for a shorter stem.

Thank you will talk to him then