The Munga 2019

Ramrod

Damn Magdaleen  has just scratched that leaves DH as our last rider on the course.

Ai, was hoping to see how close she'd get...but suppose there's no point once you've calculated that you're not going to make it across the line in time. 

A phenomenal effort, specifically with all the catching up over the last day or so...looking forward to see her cross the line next year! 

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Magdaleen  has just scratched that leaves DH as our last rider on the course.

Are you certain?

Will be a sad moment, as we all (our cycling group) is rooting for her.

Seems like he got lost in the streets of Ceres

Going to be a nail bitter for DH. Tracker last updated 21mins ago with 38km to go.

We are following Sarah Atmore - her transponder fell off yesterday morning, so it shows her WAY behind.

Waiting to hear if she finished this morning

She finished at around 6:00  :thumbup:

So glad for Sarah! I watched her dot sit just outside Sutherland for the whole day yesterday but couldn't believe she would quit. 

GPS shows scratched...Aaai

If she was scratched because she could not make cutoff, but is still able to ride on her own, will she be allowed to ride to the end, just to say she has done it, or do they remove you from the course?

Knowing Mads, she is bloody minded and determined as hell, she would want to ride to the end.

Looks like Danie Hoffman might be last man riding, but it might be tight for him.  The tracker last updated at 10:59 with 14.5km to go.

Holding thumbs for him 

he is on the tough part of the course! He needs to peddle and pedal.

Hell drop all dead weight by the roadside and just go go go