2020 Tour de France

pista

Aaah remember days when Movistar would attack on descents..

Wasn't that Landa? But yes we could do with something that'll light a spark racing wise.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't that Landa? But yes we could do with something that'll light a spark racing wise.

Before Landa's time.. [emoji2960]

Kirby is horrendous...Ant Mac is very painful...his voice doesnt work..and he get all the gigs...how he does its beyond me....

Dude Carlton did a very very fine job on stage 1. He might be a bit droll but at least he knows what he is talking about. McCrossan is just plain boring and repetitive.

Before Landa's time.. [emoji2960]

I still reckon it was a Spanish rider, any other nationality else wouldn't make sense wrt Movistar's make up as a team.

Meanwhile, cycling fans...

The 2020 World Championship will be hosted by Imola and the finishing area on the Enzo Ferrari circuit on the edge of town. Italy's Covid19 infection rate is under far greater control than neighbouring countries like France. 

This is one week after conclusion of the Tour de France.

ht9w7ivpqbk31.jpg

Edited by 'Dale

I still reckon it was a Spanish rider, any other nationality else wouldn't make sense wrt Movistar's make up as a team.

Yep.. the entire team (well most of them) used to attack on the descends..

This was round about the time Nairo burst on the scene..

They did it a few times then we all started waiting for it and the never did it again [emoji849]

Meanwhile, cycling fans...

The 2020 World Championship will be hosted by Imola and end on the Enzo Ferrari circuit on the edge of town. Italy's Covid19 infection rate is under far greater control than neighbouring countries like France.

This is one week after conclusion of the Tour de France.

Rumoured that in total it is 5000m of climbing

Why the Movistar hate? Froome attacked on a downhill with the most disgusting style ever seen on a bike.

I know you all hate Lance, but even he reckons the UCI needs to ban that stupid tuck position not for safety reasons but on style principles alone.

Yep.. the entire team (well most of them) used to attack on the descends..

This was round about the time Nairo burst on the scene..

They did it a few times then we all started waiting for it and the never did it again [emoji849]

Also not surprising. They are cycling's Jekyll and Hyde team.