Giro d'Italia 2020

Gen

Gutted for Thomas. 

Based on his form, the relative weak field and the 2 time trials awaiting he was probably the overwhelming favourite.

But life goes on....

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a crash (Weening) what an unfortunate one.. a bidon...looks like he dropped his own bidon and ot ended up under his wheel

Intermediate sprint lol

Man I enjoyed that.. they went but didn't go hard (maybe Bling and Gaviria committed a bit more) a lot of chatting and a bit of laughter from the guyspost-39623-16019859388719.jpg

Edited by Gen

@giroditalia according to @Gazzetta_it sources @GeraintThomas86 won’t take the START of stage 4 today after yesterday crash @INEOSGrenadiers

Will they compete and compete for GC on any GT this year???

Will they compete and compete for GC on any GT this year???

But wait there is more Be. Swift was involved in a crash earlier and is being dropped on the climb..

Bora doing Bora things

Gaviria being dropped on the climb after Bora went to the front and upped the tempo.

Oops Viviani as well.

Edited by Gen

Erm someone is going to keep me updated, I have to take my son to the Dr.

I'll try ;)

Wet descent coming, look out for some mishaps...

Big gaps in the main field on this descent. But most groups should come back in the run-in to the finish.

So much for using the team as a marketing tool for the launch of that familiar looking 4x4. 

Well, it works in an arse-about-tit kind of way. The team is breaking down as regularly as a land rover would.

Lone rider up the road, only 1m25s lead, 40km to go.

Bora at the front of the peloton, driving it. Probably dropped some sprinters on the climb and trying to keep the dropped sprinters... dropped.

Pretty sure the sole leader will be caught.

apparently fractured hip

Let him do a Landis, give him a plastic hip, pump him full of drugs and he'll be good as new.

Lone rider up the road, only 1m25s lead, 40km to go.

Bora at the front of the peloton, driving it. Probably dropped some sprinters on the climb and trying to keep the dropped sprinters... dropped.

Pretty sure the sole leader will be caught.

Gaviria is confirmed as being one of the dropped riders.

Lekker sprint in the end, feel free to watch it for yourself, I won't spoil it just yet.

Thx for the updates.. I saw the result... I am going to cry in the corner now.[emoji6]

They guy however is looking good..it'll come[emoji123]