Aftermarket Rigid Carbon Forks

bobbejaan

hi guys,

we have Carbon Rigid 29er forks ( axle to crown is 483mm - which is similar to a 100mm travel suspension fork when compressed ) 

there are 2 options: 1 is thru-axle 100 x 15mm and 1 is quick-release. both are however, Tapered Steerer Tube

full carbon - legs and steerer. you can see them on our website here

post-121972-0-90301000-1575597471_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-02917100-1575597492_thumb.jpg

both are however, Tapered Steerer Tube

Any chance you can get your supplier to pop a sample of a straight steerer one into your next shipment ?

Be careful. Some of the Aliexpress stuff is crap. Made really cheaply. Check their ratings.

And be prepared to have your credit card cloned also. Had that twice in the past 3 months

Eish. Just bought aero cycling tops on aliexpress using my cheque card :cursing: . will freeze it and apply for a new card

Edited by Mokgaga

Eish. Just bought aero cycling tops on aliexpress using my cheque card :cursing: . will freeze it and apply for a new card

I have used my cheque card a few times with no problem thus far. This is actually the first time I hear of cloning, but it won't stop my inner bargain hunting.

Any chance you can get your supplier to pop a sample of a straight steerer one into your next shipment ?

Also, any chance of sending me a "sample" of your tapered thru axle one's  :drool:

Be careful. Some of the Aliexpress stuff is crap. Made really cheaply. Check their ratings.

And be prepared to have your credit card cloned also. Had that twice in the past 3 months

You really should consider using Paypal.