Vuelta a España 2020

Vetplant

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have think Roggas is taking the stage tomorrow.

Allot of introspection must have happened personally and collectively as a Team following the Amazing Pogacar performance on Stage 20 of the TDF.

He has a personal score to settle.

(and a certain whipper-snapper isn't racing, so it makes it a little bit easier)

If you throw enough mud, some of it will stick. ;)

I am happy for Roggas, putting that Final TT at the TDF firmly behind him!

Now to seal the deal, c'mon Roggas! You can do it!

This organised bike change spot is a proper sham.

A new bike must come from the car which must come from behind you. End.

For this TT, there was a zone to change over. Outside of that zone, it has to come from the car.

For this TT, there was a zone to change over. Outside of that zone, it has to come from the car.

Ja no I got that, I just think it's a k@k idea.

I like that's the bike change decision usually has more risk /reward to it. (as in you'd usually lose more time taking the bike change, so there would need to be more sums done, more team input, etc)

Ja no I got that, I just think it's a k@k idea.

I like that's the bike change decision usually has more risk /reward to it. (as in you'd usually lose more time taking the bike change, so there would need to be more sums done, more team input, etc)

I agree on the k@k idea that a bike waiting at the zone takes out other possible errors. Part of getting the TT right is for mechanic to avoid messing up while tying to get the bike off the rack.

I think a course that has a mix of climbing and aero-benefits would be better. The team has to decide whether to use a road bike with clip on bars, or a TT bike. Once they choose, they can’t change unless it’s a mechanical failure, but then they have to ride the same setup. This way the stronger TTers can grind the TT bike on the flats and the goats can spin their rod bike up the climbs.

Hahaha that MTS oke went from second behind his lead-out man, to immediately tenth it seemed the second his guy pulled aside. 

This is some emotion from UAE though