Giant Durbanville

Me rida my bicycle

congrats ... does the bike come with those good looking flats, or is that an extra?

I am SUPER glad those are now being brought in! Was looking for those when I bought a few years back and opted for the boomslangs instead. If these are here, and my boomslangs need replacement, then I'll be getting them sharpish.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats ... does the bike come with those good looking flats, or is that an extra?

These things happen when you wonder around the shop and see shiny stuff ....

Probably would have re-used my flats .... but Julien made me an offer I could not refuse on those lovely flats.   :clap:   :thumbup:

Apparently Julien will have to wait a bit to replace his stock .... SURE he will take a pre-order  :thumbup:

• 9 months later...

What a weird day on the trails .....  Maritz's class mate and dad joined us at Bloemendal.  Played around the pump track, and then headed off to B Spot.  Last part of B Spot the buddy slips off the pedal, but somehow manages to keep the bike going.  

NOPE, he did not slip .... pedal came off the bike .... and with that last few revs he managed to mangle the first thread .... NO way to get that pedal back on ....

PUBLIC HOLIDAY .....  :eek:   :whistling:

We take a chance and drive to Giant Durbanville.  Only Julien and Coleen is in store ....

"No problem, bring the bike to back ..." 

No mechanics on duty, Julien repairs the thread himself, fit the pedal .... AND notices the pedals are sticky .... Nope, no up selling, just some penetrating lube to get it going smoothly.

THANKS JULIEN !!

We went back to Bloemendal and had a GOOD ride.