Heart rate monitor

rogerdias

Hi every1

My Garmin heart rate monitor doesn’t connect to my kickr any other way I can connect without buying another 1?

Hi

Are you trying to use it with an application such as Zwift , Rouvy etc if so PC or MAC. 

Does the HR support Bluetooth and ANT+

Hi every1

My Garmin heart rate monitor doesn’t connect to my kickr any other way I can connect without buying another 1?

Sounds like you need something to bridge between your trainer and watch.

You can buy heart rate monitor sensors (the bit that clips onto the chest strap) that will do this

https://shop.4iiii.com/pages/viiiiva-heart-rate-monitor?utm_campaign=mainpage_explainers

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/185227-rouvy-online-ride-race/page-14

Hi every1

Hello Rogerdias, 

The KICKR does not allow connections, it only transmits.

Your HR needs to be connected to a computer, phone or tablet. In most of these instances you require a Bluetooth belt. 

Cheers!

Your local Wahooligan 

Hi every1

Same problem, I feel like I've tried every possible way to route and connect the things but they just won't chat to each other.

Each indoor ride I now have distance/speed/route/time/power as one activity, and only heart rate/time as separate one. Its a bit silly.

Hello Rogerdias, 

The KICKR does not allow connections, it only transmits.

Your HR needs to be connected to a computer, phone or tablet. In most of these instances you require a Bluetooth belt. 

Cheers!

Your local Wahooligan 

Good point

The OP needs to describe his complete current set up

Same problem, I feel like I've tried every possible way to route and connect the things but they just won't chat to each other.

Each indoor ride I now have distance/speed/route/time/power as one activity, and only heart rate/time as separate one. Its a bit silly.

I have the same issue with polar, my polar sensor does not talk to Rouvy or my IDT.

So when i train on the IDT i use 2 HR sensors, the polar strap and 4iiii strap.

The 4iiii bridges between my IDT (cyclops powerbeam) and Rouvy and polar talks to itself for the polar flow software.

I had the same problem....with Garmin + Zwift (Kickr 3) .

It needs to be a Garmin Dual, the newer ones....had both and one worked and the other (older) one not.

As mentioned....connecting with Zwift, not the Kickr

Edited by JCVenter

I can't get Zwift to see my HRM. Rouvy works fine. I have NO IDEA how that works.

I ride with my bikes GPS on to watch my HR but I don't upload it. It's just to monitor my recovery from efforts etc and to make sure I'm not about to die from a heart attack.

I can't get Zwift to see my HRM. Rouvy works fine. I have NO IDEA how that works.

I ride with my bikes GPS on to watch my HR but I don't upload it. It's just to monitor my recovery from efforts etc and to make sure I'm not about to die from a heart attack.

All my sensors and Ant+ (garmin hr, spd/cad), Kickr core (Ant+/BLE).  I record everything on my Garmin 520 with a profile set up for Indoor and GPS off.  So records all data, HR, spd/cad, PWR and does the usual upload to Connect etc. I do not auto sync software results to garmin connect. generally because I record on my garmin device (which i need to do for Discovery)

As for onscreen, laptop with Ant+ USB, all info is displayed on Golden Cheetah, Trainerroad and RGT.

Perhaps the Zwift Ant+ driver is corrupted.  See https://support.zwift.com/en_us/issues-with-zwift-finding-your-usb-ant-dongle-BkxCqa2GB

I got all sencors working but can’t get my Garmin Bluetooth strap to talk or even was hoping my Fitbit would but nothing,I’m connected to my iPad and screen mirror it to my tv.

Any1 have a wahoo heart rate monitor strap for sale?

I got all sencors working but can’t get my Garmin Bluetooth strap to talk or even was hoping my Fitbit would but nothing,I’m connected to my iPad and screen mirror it to my tv.

Any1 have a wahoo heart rate monitor strap for sale?

May be worth researching how many Bluetooth connections your iPad can handle at once. Maybe you have already tried it, but can you connect the HR monitor to the iPad when no other Bluetooth connections are active?