[Event] The v361 ULTRA Challenge

JohanDiv

Entered and registered / had first ride on Zwift - this is going to be a lot tougher than I though, but someone has to finish last :eek:

I've entered as a non racer, will there still be a position / time list issued at the end to see where we came on the 'fun' ride!

I believe there will be a list. Also a list showing who crossed each checkpoint at what time.

Thanks to everyone donating! The Back a buddy fund just reached R26k and still going!! That's awesome!

Well done to you all, I passed a couple of you towards the end of your event (23:30) whilst trying out the Epic KOM haha. Your mileages were disturbing (and I thought TransBaviaans was bad).

Edited by aquaratza

Thanks! I heard it was a tough one!

That might be the understatement of the year! The route was a killer. It was surprising how many people mentioned their knees where toast.

I increased my total mileage for the year by 21%, so that was a bonus.

The gees of the event was great and the banter on the WhatsApp group kept going the whole night.

It was awesome fun, well done to the organizers, who have now raised over R104k for SA Harvest.

Edited by timhoek

That might be the understatement of the year! The route was a killer. It was surprising how many people mentioned their knees where toast.

I increased my total mileage for the year by 21%, so that was a bonus.

The gees of the event was great and the banter on the WhatsApp group kept going the whole night.

It was awesome fun, well done to the organizers, who have now raised over R104k for SA Harvest.