Munga in his backyard!!!

CogitoErgoSum

Yes it's in his yard in George. He did a 24h ride there as well, 2 weeks or so ago. I think one loop = close to 200m. Just confirmed, spoke to his brother, about 200m on one loop.

Listening to his course narration on the ride by video, at the end he says just over 2min and about 400m.

Seems pretty complex, going to be easy to accidentally take the wrong turn once tired.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to his course narration on the ride by video, at the end he says just over 2min and about 400m.

Seems pretty complex, going to be easy to accidentally take the wrong turn once tired.

Ok then I might be wrong or misunderstood, I spoke (WhatsApp) with Gerrie, his brother and he said almost 200m. Could be that Gerrie thinks that i referred to his last 24h ride he had.

Ok then I might be wrong or misunderstood, I spoke (WhatsApp) with Gerrie, his brother and he said almost 200m. Could be that Gerrie thinks that i referred to his last 24h ride he had.

Watching the video, there are quite a few doubling back sections so maybe he figured out how to lengthen it after the last ride.

Check it out, think shebeen posted the link.

Watching the video, there are quite a few doubling back sections so maybe he figured out how to lengthen it after the last ride.

Check it out, think shebeen posted the link.

Received this from Matthys himself just now.f2d15cc3b9eceb4296dba023c2b24d5c.jpg

Received this from Matthys himself just now.f2d15cc3b9eceb4296dba023c2b24d5c.jpg

Weird, I've just watched the video again and I'm pretty sure he says 400m. What did you hear when you watched it?

Weird, I've just watched the video again and I'm pretty sure he says 400m. What did you hear when you watched it?

I haven't listened to it, sorry I'm very confused now. [emoji44][emoji848][emoji1787][emoji1303]

I haven't listened to it, sorry I'm very confused now. [emoji44][emoji848][emoji1787][emoji1303]

Watch it, it's a very creative use of space.

You should get him to create a course at your place, the lap would probably be over 1km ????

Watch it, it's a very creative use of space.

You should get him to create a course at your place, the lap would probably be over 1km [emoji1]

I could have a track of more than 3km plus in here, our property is 5ha. But we're also not allowed to really move around outside our yards, difficult when in a complex where there are 40 families living and one has to be the one doing things the right way. Only cycled in my yard and one loop is about 210m.

I don't think it can be done in yhe timeframe given, irrespective of lap distance. His average speed is going to be too slow with all the twists and turns

if it is the same as his 24hr loop then i agree.

norrafok, no easy metres there