Vuelta a Burgos 2020

Vetplant

Bennet showing some good form, think by the time of the Giro he will be a bit better.

Aru did well, lost a chunk of time in the last 500m, compared to where he was at 1km to go, but I'm sure the endurance is still lacking a bit and will get better.

Evenepoel, with 3 TTs at the Giro must be the favourite. 

I reckon everyone from Meintjies up is going to improve a lot before Giro time. (I assume he's targeting Giro, the Tour Riders are not warming up here, are they?)

I sure hope Evnepoel has some more in him. Would be a bit of a disaster if he is peaking too soon already.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Live in Tiz cycling.45 km to go on flat stage break of 5 with 2:15 break.Willie Smit one of 5!but not working and not making any friends in breakaway...

Live in Tiz cycling.45 km to go on flat stage break of 5 with 2:15 break.Willie Smit one of 5!but not working and not making any friends in breakaway...

Thats one way to play it.... Then attack them with 15k to go and hope the peloton miscalculates the chase and hang on for the W.

Mclaren sitting at the front of the chase with FDJ. Do they honestly think Cavendish can score even a top 10 still?

Oh, just saw willie is in there with 3 guys from the same team. He should not work at all, they are over-represented and should do all the work.

hope Nizzolo can pull something out the bag.

3rd in the end for Niz.

Sam Bennet won solo after a crash at the 1km to go point. Still had to do the work, so fully deserved.

Bunch sprint coming up in about 8mins if anybody wants to watch...

Peloton klapping along at 70kph and they put a switchback with a 5m radius under the Flamme Rouge.....

Madness

Seems like a (very) difficult HC climb to finish today.Coverage again from 15h00.

No SA riders in NTT squad riding Strade Bianche.Many big guns out there today!

Meintjies is 14th overall going into last stage of Burgos Tour today.Can he climb into top 10?

Also see Ashleigh is a DNS in women"s Strade Bianche today.Womens event live from 15h10 on SS10 and mens event from 16h50 on SS6.