Hypothetical dream build (mamil style)

Wayne pudding Mol

thanks very much, best lead so far and sent them a mail and message via their site

Worst case I could get it sent to my BIL in Sydney - only drawback is my wife would know I've brought a bike in from the other side of the planet so I can't claim to have sent it off for a new paint job

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I though you were trying to turn me into an enduro rider and then I scrolled down - I have made an enquiry on this one.......

Dont worry, you not too far away

The bike I want is called a Pyga Stage but a fellow hubber bought mine and my new wheels and fork are boost

Oh the irony

not just any Pyga Stage, a purple and orange Pyga Stage!

not just any Pyga Stage, a purple and orange Pyga Stage!

genuinely thinking of building a new one but then I have sell all my boost parts. wheels forks (unless the front of a bike can be boost but not the rear)

Picture i took this time last year when i visited him. Should of been there again nowbf166360d6761face5698bc06fc37c5c.jpg

Picture i took this time last year when i visited him. Should of been there again nowbf166360d6761face5698bc06fc37c5c.jpg

They make 50 versions of their xc bike a year !