Is it available?

Andreas_187

There are two separate Chat / PM systems currently (Chat related to Classified ads and the old forum PM system) and we know this does cause some confusion. We're looking at options to consolidate these.

So best is to check both new and old  :thumbup:  Same would be for Notifications the old system gave red number and new is spinning wheel of death.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So best is to check both new and old  :thumbup:  Same would be for Notifications the old system gave red number and new is spinning wheel of death.

For now yes, although Classified related PMs (Chats) would generally be on the new Chat system, unless someone has specifically gone through to your forum profile and sent a PM from there.

Are you still getting the spinning wheel on the site? I know some users had issues with this but usually a log out and log in from the Homepage should resolve it permanently. 

For now yes, although Classified related PMs (Chats) would generally be on the new Chat system, unless someone has specifically gone through to your forum profile and sent a PM from there.

Are you still getting the spinning wheel on the site? I know some users had issues with this but usually a log out and log in from the Homepage should resolve it permanently. 

Ok sorted wheel of death has gone after logging back in  :thumbup:

I need frequent logout/login. I've given up and just manually check my messages now. At least adding a cell number gets my leads to me and my sales go through.

I need frequent logout/login.

That's not right. I'll look into it.

Just to double check. You're logging out from the Homepage? Logging out from the Forum (community.bikehub.co.za) pages does not fix the issue.

That's not right. I'll look into it.

Just to double check. You're logging out from the Homepage? Logging out from the Forum (community.bikehub.co.za) pages does not fix the issue.

Yup. Was from the home page. Did both mobile and desktop to be sure.

Will do it again quick and keep an eye on it. 

Edited by Mr Dampf

Just to add, from personal experience and also from what i have seen. If the seller states on his ad "if this ad is still visible, the item is still available" 

Yet, you will get the question that comes up as "is it available" and then have the long conversation about the item, sometimes a sale and sometime nothing comes out of it.

We can be as courteous as much as possible, but you do get the odd special buyer somewhere.

Just saying :) 

Hi Matt, i have a problem with your profile i try to sen you a DM but it is going to someone else also Matt