Stole my dads bike out the Study

Cois

So my dad phones my mom last weekend 31 Oct and asks her if she moved his bike from the study.

Mom says no, didn’t he move the bike Friday night?

So someone scaled Fort Knox in Bronkhorstspuit while my father was busy in the tool shed and stole his bike (old Silverback). We know they wanted my moms bike (iSpydafly) but she cycled to work on Friday.

The house is surrounded by 6 foot walls with barbed wire on the top.

The SAPD caught a WM and he is in jail at the moment for a crime wave of bikes being stolen.

But the biggest problem is the stupid people that erected a carport right on the property line creating a nice walkway for criminals to do affirmative shopping.

They even stole som Bonsai and flowers last weekend.

So my dad phones my mom last weekend 31 Oct and asks her if she moved his bike from the study.

Mom says no, didn’t he move the bike Friday night?

So someone scaled Fort Knox in Bronkhorstspuit while my father was busy in the tool shed and stole his bike (old Silverback). We know they wanted my moms bike (iSpydafly) but she cycled to work on Friday.

The house is surrounded by 6 foot walls with barbed wire on the top.

The SAPD caught a WM and he is in jail at the moment for a crime wave of bikes being stolen.

But the biggest problem is the stupid people that erected a carport right on the property line creating a nice walkway for criminals to do affirmative shopping.

They even stole som Bonsai and flowers last weekend.

Get hold of the building inspector and see if the carport is a legal structure .. if not it must come down

I've seen properties with loads of security, but then a low building (like this car port) or water tanks or something that compromise everything. An easy route onto your roof then slide a few tiles and bingo! 

I always say, you'll find out how secure your property really is the day you lock yourself out/lose your keys! We were shocked at how easy it was to gain entry to our own house.

Sorry to hear. Scary how safe we think we are.

Now tell me more about that iSpyDaFly. I haven’t seen one around in a very long time and i would love to get my hands on one. (low carport you say?)

Sorry to hear. Scary how safe we think we are.

Now tell me more about that iSpyDaFly. I haven’t seen one around in a very long time and i would love to get my hands on one. (low carport you say?)

LOL, my brother gave the bike to my mom a few years ago. Bit sad as my mom has no clue what she is riding. Even wanted to give her a new Scott DS, but she did not want to go for it.

LOL, my brother gave the bike to my mom a few years ago. Bit sad as my mom has no clue what she is riding. Even wanted to give her a new Scott DS, but she did not want to go for it.

I don’t blame her. Hand built ti frame. Nice!