Anyone good with math around?

Gew

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stumble upon this thread now. Geez when do the kids start with this at school? My oldest is in Grade R this year so I suspect(hope) I have a while before I come here asking for help.

Not as long as you think   :P

Just stumble upon this thread now. Geez when do the kids start with this at school? My oldest is in Grade R this year so I suspect(hope) I have a while before I come here asking for help.

Jinx, my eldest daughter is also starting Grade R this year.

We should start a Parents Support Thread for getting us up to speed with whatever is in the current curriculum.  ^_^

Jinx, my eldest daughter is also starting Grade R this year.

We should start a Parents Support Thread for getting us up to speed with whatever is in the current curriculum.  ^_^

That is actually a damn good idea. It can even have info about the current lingo. I still tune my kids "hey china", I reckon the older lighties of today will laugh at me if I said that. I remember having to teach my folks the lingo they needed to use when my friends could hear them :D

There's a meme floating around that says something like "My math teachers didn't warn me that I would require this knowledge in order to school my children during a pandemic". Cracked me up.

Also reminds me of a primary school teacher who always used to say "It's not like you're gonna carry a calculator around in your pocket all day". Boy was he wrong!

There's a meme floating around that says something like "My math teachers didn't warn me that I would require this knowledge in order to school my children during a pandemic". Cracked me up.

Also reminds me of a primary school teacher who always used to say "It's not like you're gonna carry a calculator around in your pocket all day". Boy was he wrong!

I saw a meme on whatsapp status just before the president gave his last speech. It said something like "I am just waiting to see who my kids teacher will be this year, hopefully not me again"