Bicycle frames

technojunky88

Anyone know of a shop selling bicycle frames in Gauteng I'm looking to build myself a decent hardtail on a budget

The Hub. Search the classifieds :thumbup:

The Hub. Search the classifieds :thumbup:

There are unfortunately no decent hard tail frames for sale on the classifieds presently, no matter how hard you search.

At 10k the Rapide Tigre is an option OR there are still a few Momsen STR's up for grabs for 8k direct from the MOMSEN site.

You can't go wrong with either of those really. Neither is 'perfect' but they are definitely ahelluva lot better than what is for sale on the classifieds.

Good luck. 

Also look at Trailtech Cycles. Been wanting to buy a Dartmoor Hornet or Primal from them for the longest time

+1 for the primal. I built up one for someone recently and its a proper bike. i wouldn't mind one myself. 

also, just remembered, Commencal SA. you can get the Meta AM HT frame for circa R7k as well.

post-64325-0-39319800-1608232983_thumb.jpeg

There is also Merino bikes in Peru who custom build steel frames at a good price, I am looking at having one built.