Should I get a Rook Scout for everyday + greenbelts?

MongooseMan

Love it to see someone making a good call and not get blinded by marketing bling. Rook Cycles are a good bunch who give good service, price their bikes reasonably and sell cool stuff.

Enjoy and ride safely. B.t.w. no matter how much you pay for a helmet, just take one decent tumble and you will consider it a bargain! Been there and done that a good few times.

Keep your invoice for the helmet, Giro normally has a replacement policy that means that if you crash and damage it, they will sell you a new one at a greatly reduced price, provided you can show where and when you bought it. 

Edited by DJR

Dad's bike:

IMG-20210707-WA0007.jpg

Took mine for a quick spin this evening, its very nice. You run out of gears a bit in the flatlands of Pinelands, but that's not surprising, and I'm not really racing around anyway. 

Thanks for all the advice and kind words, much appreciated! 

Edited by MongooseMan

1 hour ago, MongooseMan said:

Dad's bike:

IMG-20210707-WA0007.jpg

Took mine for a quick spin this evening, its very nice. You run out of gears a bit in the flatlands of Pinelands, but that's not surprising, and I'm not really racing around anyway. 

Thanks for all the advice and kind words, much appreciated! 

You know that your dads got the faster colour right ?