Parys Road Outride presented by Drake Events

wesdrake

Drake Events presents the Parys Road Outride, an out ride from Centurion to Parys.

We've heard your calls for a flatter route and at only 1250m ascent, the goal for the Parys Road Outride is all distance and not climbing. Let's conquer the #doublecentury!

This day is all about you and enjoying every minute spent in the saddle. There is a smorgasbord of value-adds for your entry fee. Below are a few of the exciting services you will experience on the day;
- think bike marshals
- support vehicles
- sponsored hydration
- water points with snacks & beverages
- gps charging station
- lunch stop
- photographer
- bike wash
- beautiful finish venue

Three different paced groups will start at intervals of 15 minutes. Choose a pace that suits you and enjoy the experience riding in the group.  Two pricing options allow you to make use of the bus and bicycle transport back from Parys to Centurion, or have your family meet you in Parys for your own travel arrangements.

We look forward to hosting you and having an epic day out in the saddle.

All details for the ride can be viewed on Drake Events website link - https://drakeevents.co.za/parys-road-outride/

FACEBOOK EVENT  Header-6.png

There are no road closures. Riders must adhere to the rules of the road 

You MUST load the file onto your gps, as the route is not marked 

So, it's like a group ride any club could arrange any time?

What do I get for my entry fee? Lunch? A group ride would stop at a few places for fuelling anyway, cost me about R50. Group organises a van and trailer to get back, chip in R150 fuel cost.

I'm not getting it.