Training after 9 years of not cycling

arandre

15 hours ago, arandre said:

Hi everyone, I used to cycle for 12 years and was very very fit. I bought a motobike in 2012 and stopped cycling. Now 9 years later I want to start up again. I'm extremely unfit , I can cycle about 3km comfortably. I used to cycle over 30km without a problem and often would ride longer than that. I want to know how I can build up to 30km again?

answers to possible questions, i would use a mountain bike on the road and then moved to a road bike and then back to a mountain bike. Currently i have a giant 24 speed. Only now am i considering going into the forrest onto trails for training just to bring the fun into training. At the moment I will ride for fun as i build up some fitness then I'll start training properly.

welcome back to this wonderful.

Lets get the formalities out of the way shall we. What is your fastest Argust time?

4 hours ago, Vetseun said:

You are way too humble Dipper.

Okes this man has made a phenomenal  turn around and comeback.

Well done SON.

Vettes....Pics or we do not believe you! Welcome back to you to , or are you lurking in the background!!????:clap: