Garmin Fenix found in Parkhurst

runa

Picked up a Garmin Fenix on the side of the road early this morning (19th Sept). I've downloaded the last couple of .fit files, so the owner will have to answer some questions about the last couple of activities (type, where, when, starting point...) as well as watch type and colour etc. Direct message me or comment below to get in touch.

Maybe you can find out who the person is based on their Strava account, and send them a message, "Did you lose your Garmin?".
You would upload one of the older FIT files and it would show that you ride rode with the person.

Scary, from a privacy POV.

Edited by Frosty

Clever. I'll give it a bash. Starting points for activities are from several different locations so no luck there....

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2021 at 12:57 PM, Frosty said:

Maybe you can find out who the person is based on their Strava account, and send them a message, "Did you lose your Garmin?".
You would upload one of the older FIT files and it would show that you ride rode with the person.

This is exactly what I did when I found a GPS unit on a trail once.  Worked out really well.