Frame protection and wrap kits

GRG

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Can everyone suggesting someone also add a pic of before and after if its not too much trouble 😊

Or just after. Mate wants to wrap this, will it void warranty if new @Titan Racing Bikes? Unless there is another color available. 

044A5B05-E12A-4015-BCED-2842AF9CDA98.jpeg

A wrap won't void the warranty.

On 4/2/2023 at 3:55 PM, OVERDRIVE said:

Can everyone suggesting someone also add a pic of before and after if its not too much trouble 😊

Or just after. Mate wants to wrap this, will it void warranty if new @Titan Racing Bikes? Unless there is another color available. 

044A5B05-E12A-4015-BCED-2842AF9CDA98.jpeg

Wait! 

On 4/2/2023 at 5:53 PM, betaboy said:

Nice colour… makes me wanna have a honey and mustard chicken sandwich right now…😋

🤣

On 4/2/2023 at 6:29 PM, dasilvarsa said:

Kinky Pedals

Luv that color too.

No need: 

11 hours ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

A wrap won't void the warranty.

There is a different color. Wonder if @Titan Racing Bikes knows where an XL in this color is? 

image.png.4cd9a08c7150f0367fefa814a1ee253a.png

11 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

There is a different color. Wonder if @Titan Racing Bikes knows where an XL in this color is? 

image.png.4cd9a08c7150f0367fefa814a1ee253a.png

We have stock so you will be able to order from any Titan Racing dealer near you. Full list of dealers:

https://titanracingbikes.com/dealers

What we know of who will have an XL on the floor: 
Cycle Hub, Alberton, Rietvlei Farm, 102 Swartkoppies Road, Brackenhurst, Alberton, 011 8678047

Finish Line has a Large grey on the floor if that is more convenient to for you to see the color in the flesh. 

Edited by Titan Racing Bikes

11 hours ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

We have stock so you will be able to order from any Titan Racing dealer near you. Full list of dealers:

Cycle Hub, Alberton, Rietvlei Farm, 102 Swartkoppies Road, Brackenhurst, Alberton, 011 8678047

Finish Line has a Large grey on the floor if that is more convenient to for you to see the color in the flesh. 

A dealer on the hub who always responds is magic! Thanks a mil!

Happy GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

22 hours ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

The Cycle Hub at Rietvlei doesn't exist anymore.

They are now at Thaba trails, 101 Kliprivier Drive, Mulbarton.

On 4/2/2023 at 6:10 PM, Me rida my bicycle said:

Armoured ride full custom wrap only thing the black part at the bottom bracket is starting to peel but they said I should just take it back and they sort it out.

The rest you really need to look closely to see where it ends and the next part starts. 

20230113_191250.jpg

20230113_192246.jpg

20230113_191934.jpg

I had 3 bikes wrapped by Armour My Ride. Highly recommended. They came to pick up my bike, wrapped it and delivered it. No issue this far.

12 minutes ago, Dappere said:

I had 3 bikes wrapped by Armour My Ride. Highly recommended. They came to pick up my bike, wrapped it and delivered it. No issue this far.

When did you have it done?

I've seen reports on here that their business model has changed recently to only selling the kits.

8 minutes ago, MongooseMan said:

When did you have it done?

I've seen reports on here that their business model has changed recently to only selling the kits.

Had my gravel bike wrapped middle of January. I have never gone through their website, I contact them directly on Whatsapp. 

Pretty sure they still do full custom wraps. reach out to them. Great bunch of people.

https://armour-ride.com/

Edited by Dappere