Bedfordview Cycling? Are There Any Cyclists Starting Daily From Our Neighbourhood

PLUS wheels

Hi Gents/Ladys

I am looking to join or start a cycling groupd dailt from Bedfordview, if there is already a group please can I get info , would like to ride with you guys 

Thanking you

Paul

1 hour ago, PLUS wheels said:

Hi Gents/Ladys

I am looking to join or start a cycling groupd dailt from Bedfordview, if there is already a group please can I get info , would like to ride with you guys 

Thanking you

Paul

I haven't been out for a long while, but I often used to see groups starting at both Sasol on AG DeWit and Sasol on Riley road, I think they set off at either 04:30 or 05:00

27 minutes ago, Chadvdw67 said:

I haven't been out for a long while, but I often used to see groups starting at both Sasol on AG DeWit and Sasol on Riley road, I think they set off at either 04:30 or 05:00

Thanks for that will give it a try ,

1 minute ago, ouzo said:

check with Tony Impey , pretty sure there is a daily group from there.

Thanks will do this aswell

• 8 months later...

Im in the area and interested.

Say when you want to ride. Im availabe between 05:00 and 08:30.

we can jon others or start a group.

thanks

We ride from the Sasol (Burger King) on Riley, from Tuesdays - Fridays all on MTBs though. Very nice bunch of guys that don't leave people behind.  

Usually from 4h45 until like 6am (ish). 

Pace: 26 - 28kmh (maybe faster if you feeling frisky).

I'm also looking for some roadie groups in the area to mix up the riding a bit.

On 1/17/2022 at 6:52 AM, PLUS wheels said:

Hi Gents/Ladys

Thanking you

Paul

I think Luso is active that side. 

Also check with Impey and Complete Cyclist up the road. 

27 minutes ago, Danger Dassie said:

I think Luso is active that side. 

Also check with Impey and Complete Cyclist up the road. 

Hi Danger Dassie, been doing a bit of jumping around , the guys at Edenglen cycling cycling are friendly and have enjoyed, I will go see Toney at his shop, lost some form in winter so hoping to hook up with some crazy strong riders who will push me to the limits👍👍

• 9 months later...

Dears , i would like to join a group in Bedofrdview pls let me know if there are any daily and weekly rides - are there groups that go from Tasha's or complete cyclist 

On 10/12/2022 at 11:43 AM, PLUS wheels said:

Hi Danger Dassie, been doing a bit of jumping around , the guys at Edenglen cycling cycling are friendly and have enjoyed, I will go see Toney at his shop, lost some form in winter so hoping to hook up with some crazy strong riders who will push me to the limits👍👍

Old post, sorry, but thought I'd add to this.

A few weeks back a group from Edenglen caught up to me on my Sunday ride so I joined them for a short while.

Super friendly guys, rode in a nice safe manner. I really enjoyed the ride with them.

There are a few groups that leave at 4:50am every morning from the Sasol Garage (Burger King) in Bedfordview. Mostly mountain bikes but there are a few roadies

On 8/1/2023 at 10:06 AM, The Ouzo said:

Old post, sorry, but thought I'd add to this.

A few weeks back a group from Edenglen caught up to me on my Sunday ride so I joined them for a short while.

Super friendly guys, rode in a nice safe manner. I really enjoyed the ride with them.

Awesome, tks , I actually did ride with them for a year, currently waiting for summer, indoors only 👍💪