Paul Laperia complains about a shove: is he whining or is this intent to injure?

OVERDRIVE

9 hours ago, Jbr said:

Yeah that is stupid, at the 99er some idiot did the same. If you have a problem with another rider just talk to him, don’t put everyone at risk

Why tho? 

Really can't handle the agro'ness and the need to vloek at someone for the smallest thing. Be lekker ekse... 

Edited by babse

12 minutes ago, babse said:

Why tho? 

Really can't handle the agro'ness and the need to vloeg at someone for the smallest thing. Be lekker ekse... 

a guy swerved in front of us, possibly wasn’t the first time… the idiot went and pushed him (hard enough for the whole peleton behind reacting to it). Then a few of us yelled at them to stop that ***.

At winelands a 17yo got punched in the finish then after the finish the guy (a vet) was waiting for him and punched him again.

Some people should really do something else if riding their bikes puts them in this kind of mood… maybe skydiving without a parachute..

Edited by Jbr

I thought he was being crowded and was just making space for himself. Maybe the push was just to hard. I works very well if you just gently move the person out of the way. Not too much to see here.

1 minute ago, TDFN said:

I thought he was being crowded and was just making space for himself. Maybe the push was just to hard. I works very well if you just gently move the person out of the way. Not too much to see here.

what works is gently pushing a guy forward to make space for you (if you know there's room in front of him) or just touch him to ask him to please move. You do not push a guy in another guy, this is not okay

4 minutes ago, TDFN said:

Must have watched a different clip. He shoved, then threw a tantrum at the rider. His ott reaction put everyone else at risk. That's the extreme opposite of maybe too hard a push. 

5 minutes ago, Jbr said:

what works is gently pushing a guy forward to make space for you (if you know there's room in front of him) or just touch him to ask him to please move. You do not push a guy in another guy, this is not okay

I don't mind a hand gently showing me there's someone there who would like to come in.... Clearly though this kind of push is the red mist of aggression and is massively dangerous. Hope you're not in 1B at ctct😀

2 minutes ago, Mamil said:

I don't mind a hand gently showing me there's someone there who would like to come in.... Clearly though this kind of push is the red mist of aggression and is massively dangerous. Hope you're not in 1B at ctct😀

Damn quoted wrong post. Meant to quote tdfns post. 

Edited by Mamil

Seems opinions vary here…the gesticulating and loosing it at that point in the race surely not necessary though…

I assume this Paul bint is the AG2R/Citroen rider?

WTF was he trying to poach the Bahrain rider's wheel? That looked like a pretty normal incident to me. 

Paul needs to grow up and learn some racing/bunch riding etiquette.

15 minutes ago, Mamil said:

just be careful where you place that gentle hand 😄