I AM WEAK!!!!!

Grapkas

I struggle with my back, this is no new or special news.  So in the past few weeks i have decided to sloooowwwwllllyyyy start doing body conditioning oefeninge!!! I am so pathetic i can't even do 15 push ups without shacking like a leaf and feeling like i want to pass out!!!! i did these oefeninge (met daai groot groen bal vir die stabalizing muscles) for 15 minutes and today my back feels worse!!! I think i must just rather stay on the couch and watch CSI and rather not hurt myself any more than is necesarry!!!

Maar Grapkas jyt mos nou saterdag self ges? jy hou nie eintlik van fietsry nie....... smiley2.gif CSI klink nie na 'n slegte substitute nie!

Don't listen to the voices, run away from the voicesEvil%20Smile

Grappies, sounds like you are using your back instead of stomach muscles. Start slower and easier, do beginner ball exercises and work up from there. You push too hard you will use the wrong muscles and cause more damageBig%20smile

Wonder Woman you sound like you should change your name to Wise Woman! Wannabe Pro, ek sal doodgaan die dag wat ek nie meer fietsry nie, en ek hou gewoonlik net nie daarvan as ek weet ek moet teen hekpoort opry saam met Chrissie etc!!! 

Waarvan praat jy Grapkas. Ek het die movie Biloxi Blues gekyk en die ouens doen sommer so 100 push ups. Ek dog to by myself ek kan dit sker ook doen. Wel, ek kon 10 doen. Die volgende dag kon ek skaars my arm skouer hoogte op tel. Ek vertel dit toe vir die chiropractor en sy s? ek moet maar eerder met "girl push-ups" begin. Jy weet die waar jy op jou kni?e is i.p.v. jou tone. Wel ek kan darem 30 van hulle doen.

As jy regtig conditioning wil doen vir 'n besering dan moet jy eerder 'n biokinetikus besoek. Jy sal nie glo hoe moeg 'n paar eenvoudige oefening jou kan maak nie.

Wonder Woman you sound like you should change your name to Wise Woman! Wannabe Pro' date=' ek sal doodgaan die dag wat ek nie meer fietsry nie, en ek hou gewoonlik net nie daarvan as ek weet ek moet teen hekpoort opry saam met Chrissie etc!!!  [/quote']

LOL Just been through it all...I try help when I canWink

My back also starts hurting just thinking of going up Hekpoort with those girlsDead

Ek was nou die aand by die USN Gala event vir hulle Body & Livestyle kompetisie en toe wys hulle so insert van hoe MARK PILGRIM push ups doen met 1 HAND. Can you believe it!!!! Ek probeer toe gister aand net in die starting position staan met my een hand Reg om die push up te doen en ek kon nie eers so regop staan nie dit was te erg!!!!  HOPELESS.

Don't listen to the voices' date=' run away from the voicesEvil%20Smile

[/quote']

Do the voices also talk to you, now I'm jealous, I only thought they talked to me Shocked

I've been doing yoga twice a week for 3 months now. It's really good for strengthening your core. I can feel the difference when I ride, I hold my back with my tummy muscles. Any class like that will work pilates, callenetics ect. The point is you set aside the time to do it and therefore don't slack off on the exercises and you will build up your strength.

Big%20smile

Speaking of which I try incorporating core muscle exercises...I use a broomstick for my back / abs & oblique muscles...3 times a week for an hour...Thumbs%20Up

Within this lots of stretching after the lighweight workout....Thumbs%20Up

"DTThumbs%20Up"