Gravel & Tour

Comrade J

When last has anyone ordered from these guys, I am trying to follow up on an order, and no luck, have sent an email, whatsapp sms no luck !!!!!🥵

Always had great service from them. I buy all my Core Merino clothing from them.

Have you tried calling?

Edited by Steady Spin

I've spent some money there on various occasions. Jacques (aka jack black) is very helpful when you have his attention, but yes...can be a bit difficult to get hold of at times. I might be wrong but G&T seems like a side hustle imo.

He seems like a busy guy. That said, ive always had good service from him.

I Had a warranty issue last year with a redshift product that i initiated through Redshift in the USA. They got hold of him, he got hold of me and sent and collected everything at his expense, Even though i bought it from a third party. He organised me a new product from the US and happy days ever since. 

Is there a major event on somewhere? I know he's involved with the munga series and the hospitality side of it if I recall. I made an order a while back and had similar issues but it was because he was manning the munga grit stations.   

46 minutes ago, MORNE said:

Jacques (aka jack black) is very helpful when you have his attention, but yes...can be a bit difficult to get hold of at times. I might be wrong but G&T seems like a side hustle imo.

He seems like a busy guy. That said, ive always had good service from him.

Exactly my experience too. He went beyond normal levels of customer service in fact. I was undecided about some handlebars, so he sent me both to try out in good faith and I sent back the ones I didn't want, and only then did I pay. He actually sorted out all of the shipping too.

But... yes, @Comrade J just hold out for communication. When you reach him he's normally really helpful. I got the same impression as Morne, might be a side project.

Ok all happy, Jack Black got back goods are on the way, he could not stop apologising.

#HappyCamper

• 2 years later...

I paid R3k on Sep 30th. Received a call from Jacques on Oct 1st saying there's no stock of the item I want so I requested a refund - to this day I have not heard back from him. I have emailed and whatsapp'd him😐

Bought many things from Jacques - always had excellent service, above and beyond but can take a little while to get hold of him sometimes.

He's a gentleman and very helpful