All New Dropper Post Lever from cSixx

Bike Hub Features

So thought ill come ‘drop’ (punny right?) my experience with this lever since ive had most of the ones mentioned here so far. I have a Lyne dropper, a Bikeyoke Revive 160mm one and more recently…a OneUp 210mm one because i want to need more drop.

I have the Lyne v2 lever. It works fine for what it costs. No complaints. I have the Bikeyoke Triggy too. Also a super nice lever with plenty of adjustment, the Bikeyoke dropper is the smoothest thing out there imo and the lever compliments that. it is also stupid expensive so you would hope it was.

I got one of these CSIXX ones for the OneUp after reading the droppers are notoriously stiff and notchy compared to something premium like a Revive. A lot of people apparently pair it with the light action Wolftooth lever which just has a longer lever arm vs the normal one.
My TriggyX has an adustable lever arm. You can make it 6mm longer or shorter to achieve the easy action wolftooth sells at a premium. Well while I was waiting for CSIXX to wake from their holiday slumber…I used the triggy on the Oneup 210mm in the interim and I immediately felt how much stiffer it felt vs the Revive…It works, but again…once you’ve felt a Revive, few things will compare. So a bit of buyers remorse settled in, but I cant gooi R10k on a 213mm Revive for an extra ~60mm drop…and it wont fit in my frame due to droplink position on the seat tube. Also why I had to settle for the 210mm even though I could use the 240mm OneUp if it fit. My legs go to the moon see.

anyway, back to the CSIXX lever. 

they obviously arent lying about testing almost all of them on  the market because it is one of the nicest feeling actions of the all the ones i’ve felt.Super smooth and light action. It makes the OneUp dropper actuate and feel so much smoother that it probably actually is. I havent tried it on my Revive obviously but can imagine that combo will be like trying to hold onto a wet Carp with your bare hands after dipping them in oil…slippery AF. 

And obviously it looks and feels super premium. Awesome product!

100% recommended. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, MORNE said:

So thought ill come ‘drop’ (punny right?) my experience with this lever since ive had most of the ones mentioned here so far. I have a Lyne dropper, a Bikeyoke Revive 160mm one and more recently…a OneUp 210mm one because i want to need more drop.

I have the Lyne v2 lever. It works fine for what it costs. No complaints. I have the Bikeyoke Triggy too. Also a super nice lever with plenty of adjustment, the Bikeyoke dropper is the smoothest thing out there imo and the lever compliments that. it is also stupid expensive so you would hope it was.

I got one of these CSIXX ones for the OneUp after reading the droppers are notoriously stiff and notchy compared to something premium like a Revive. A lot of people apparently pair it with the light action Wolftooth lever which just has a longer lever arm vs the normal one.
My TriggyX has an adustable lever arm. You can make it 6mm longer or shorter to achieve the easy action wolftooth sells at a premium. Well while I was waiting for CSIXX to wake from their holiday slumber…I used the triggy on the Oneup 210mm in the interim and I immediately felt how much stiffer it felt vs the Revive…It works, but again…once you’ve felt a Revive, few things will compare. So a bit of buyers remorse settled in, but I cant gooi R10k on a 213mm Revive for an extra ~60mm drop…and it wont fit in my frame due to droplink position on the seat tube. Also why I had to settle for the 210mm even though I could use the 240mm OneUp if it fit. My legs go to the moon see.

anyway, back to the CSIXX lever. 

they obviously arent lying about testing almost all of them on  the market because it is one of the nicest feeling actions of the all the ones i’ve felt.Super smooth and light action. It makes the OneUp dropper actuate and feel so much smoother that it probably actually is. I havent tried it on my Revive obviously but can imagine that combo will be like trying to hold onto a wet Carp with your bare hands after dipping them in oil…slippery AF. 

And obviously it looks and feels super premium. Awesome product!

100% recommended. 

Nice feedback. Mine is on the way and I’m super excited.