Commonwealth Games

OVERDRIVE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not taking anything away from the bronze from Candice.

But only 5 ladies finished the race. 6th and 7th were lapped and 8th was dnf. Seems like a lot effort putting on a race for 8 participants 

13 minutes ago, b-rad said:

But only 5 ladies finished the race. 6th and 7th were lapped and 8th was dnf. Seems like a lot effort putting on a race for 8 participants 

?? Hope theres a repeat. 

21 minutes ago, b-rad said:

Ok...this is...odd. 

image.png.b2bcbe3114b3a1de7804503e6b1102e1.png

10 minutes ago, Sharkie 2 said:

No Saffas on the start line for woman's TT.

Frances Janse van Rensberg pulled out of TdF after 3 days.  She then went to hospital and had surgery, and has returned to SA for the rest of the season, so wont be at Commonwealth games

Ashley pulled out of TdF with an infection after 6? days. I expect she isn't recovered yet.  She has skipped the TT before to focus on the Road Race, but I don't know if she will be even be ready for that.

Hayley Preen was at the opening ceremony.  Maybe she is skipping the TT and will only do the Road Race.

39 minutes ago, tux26 said:

Frances Janse van Rensberg pulled out of TdF after 3 days.  She then went to hospital and had surgery, and has returned to SA for the rest of the season, so wont be at Commonwealth games

Ashley pulled out of TdF with an infection after 6? days. I expect she isn't recovered yet.  She has skipped the TT before to focus on the Road Race, but I don't know if she will be even be ready for that.

Hayley Preen was at the opening ceremony.  Maybe she is skipping the TT and will only do the Road Race.

Hoping both are on the start line for RR.

Ashley scheduled to be at the road race. Still recovering from infection and will not be at the ITT.

Who has visuals?
Thomas apparently overcooked a turn. How's Gustav Basson doing?

the Welshman attacked the turn too quickly and although he nearly stayed up right he went down. It took a few seconds to sort it out and that's probably lost him at least 30 seconds...

41 minutes ago, bleedToWin said:

Who has visuals?
Thomas apparently overcooked a turn. How's Gustav Basson doing?