PLUS Wheels launches PLUS Spray-werks

PLUS wheels

PLUS Spray-Werks proudly launch our new offering. We are now doing custom Refurbishment and Re-Spray of all makes of Bicycles. Our faciltys based in Bedfordview offer a heated spray booth, we use only the finest paints namely-Cromax, duxone and Sandox. We have imported a large variety of custom pigments, from chameleon, holographic, chrome, Gold, you name it we can blend it, PLUS Spray werks offers a variety of options from disassemble-respray-assemble, minor carbon fibre repairs, using the fnest UD carbon weave with the highest grade epoxty resin freely available in South Africa, Spray options are endless, CAll us to get info.

PLease see our advert under events and services, please feel free to call or email , Thanking you 

IMG-4080 small.jpg

TREK top fuel 9.8 small.jpeg

Great to hear about your new endeavour Paul, you are very passionate about cycling and wishing you all the best in this venture!

All of the best with this venture Paul.

Please keep posting pics of these very cool refurbs. 👌

13 hours ago, PLUS wheels said:

PLUS Spray-Werks proudly launch our new offering. We are now doing custom Refurbishment and Re-Spray of all makes of Bicycles.

TREK top fuel 9.8 small.jpeg

not sure i can fully trust someone with a delicate bike spray job if he can't keep his finger off the camera lens...

1 hour ago, Shebeen said:

not sure i can fully trust someone with a delicate bike spray job if he can't keep his finger off the camera lens...

I was thinking the same thing 😁

Good day, please provide contact details. I searched, don't find any........maybe me being a bit dof.....😇

25 minutes ago, WhuYu said:

Good day, please provide contact details. I searched, don't find any........maybe me being a bit dof.....😇

Via the "Phone Number" or the "Message Seller" button in the separate add, probably:
https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/item/bike-services-and-repairs/575455/plus-spray-werks-launches-its-services?referrer=homepage

One day, far in the future, my Scott Foil will no longer be lime green 😁

7 hours ago, PLUS wheels said:

HAHA I hear you gents, finger removed

TREK top fuel 9.8 small.jpg

What is the going rate for a single colour gloss on a carbon dual suspension frame. Will be supplied with linkages removed and bearings + headset removed. 

DM if you dont want to reply publicly.