• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/18/2022 at 8:09 AM, coppi said:

Number collection ?

was also wondering... haven't seen or heard anything yet

On 10/17/2022 at 8:45 AM, Frosty said:

Online entries will be open until 24 October.

maybe only seeding etc after this date.

@Frosty, I am set to race this on Sunday and I see it also uses the Faces timing board that will be used in 947.

I didn't do 947 last year, so I purchased a Faces board as part of my registration for the race. However, the board will only be included in the race pack, which will be too late to use this weekend.

How do I go about getting my board before Sunday, or should I just buy an additional board?

1 hour ago, Schnavel said:

@Frosty, I am set to race this on Sunday and I see it also uses the Faces timing board that will be used in 947.

I didn't do 947 last year, so I purchased a Faces board as part of my registration for the race. However, the board will only be included in the race pack, which will be too late to use this weekend.

How do I go about getting my board before Sunday, or should I just buy an additional board?

Take your proof of purchase with to number collection. They (Peak Timing) have a list of the 947 entries so they can check and issue your timing board.

Friday is at CycleLab Fourways.
Saturday is at CycleLab Boksburg.

if you have a problem, drop me a PM, and I will try assist.

Any idea as to when the seeding etc will go out. 

Close to end of day Wednesday and have not received anything?

1 hour ago, Cyclewizz said:

Is there no seeding for this race ?

Batch just says Open Seeded 

Mine says the same. 

Looks like you will only know your batch start time once you have collected your number. A bit of a poor show if you ask me. Wouldn't of taken any extra effort to have added your batch to the email

With only 222 entries in the open seeded groups for the 102Km, you will be given the option to start in A, B, C or D.

Honesty seeding. Time starts when you cross the mat.

A will be promoted as a group for those wanting to race, then optional thereafter.

1 hour ago, FondTF2 said:

Mine says the same. 

Looks like you will only know your batch start time once you have collected your number. A bit of a poor show if you ask me. Wouldn't of taken any extra effort to have added your batch to the email

The start time is 06:55 for open seeded, so you can start at 06:55, or any time after.

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

The start time is 06:55 for open seeded, so you can start at 06:55, or any time after.

So sorry after all the effort you and your club members have put in for such a small field.  What time will the shorter ride start

26 minutes ago, Koos Likkewaan said:

Can late entries be done for this ?

Yes, you can still enter online, and then collect the number on Friday or Saturday at CycleLab Fourways (Friday), or CycleLab Boksburg (Saturday).

Enter here