Wanted: Shimano 10-12 sprockets

PappaWatTrap

3 hours ago, Steady Spin said:

Top tip: If you are wearing those out first you should consider a bigger front chainring to better spread your load across the cassette. 

Yeah I currently have a 36 on but it's cause I use the bike for commuting as well. When I hit Jonkershoek I realize very quickly that the 36 is probably my peak😂

4 hours ago, BaGearA said:

Every person on earth is looking for these 

Last known shop I know had recently was Bells Cycling 

Thank you

• 4 months later...

A little late to this thread, but my M7100 cassette also has those 2 cogs worn.  Can I use these, even though it says M9100?

If I put a larger chain ring on, would I need a longer chain as well?  Bike shop said the chain is still fine, doesn't need replacement, so I'd like to keep the current chain if I can.

47 minutes ago, Richard Barry said:

A little late to this thread, but my M7100 cassette also has those 2 cogs worn.  Can I use these, even though it says M9100?

If I put a larger chain ring on, would I need a longer chain as well?  Bike shop said the chain is still fine, doesn't need replacement, so I'd like to keep the current chain if I can.

yes you can 

Thanks.  Got the 10T and 12T cog set from Olympic cycles for R290, and got a larger (34T from the original 32T) ethirteen chain ring (~R1000)  to hopefully let me use more gears when communting and give me some more time before I have to replace again.  

• 10 months later...

Anyone maybe recently got hold of stock on this?  My 10T needs replacement.

Bought some on aliexpress, not sure if they are the real deal or fake, the 10T isn't 100% under max load even on a new chain. Seems I only ever had issues with the 10T on shimano MTB cassettes, never on sram road or mtb groupsets...

51 minutes ago, MrJacques said:

I'm looking for the SRAM NX compatible ones. Not easy to find.

I got a hardly used complete 12S NX cassette on my trainer if you want it.  I just cant get used to the indoor trainer, going to sell it for sure.

• 1 month later...

I just replaced my shimano SLX chain on my bike at 0.5 and the 10t cog is slipping and skipping and dancing around. Awfully frustrating. 

Cassette is Deore, rest is slx.

Anyway, anyone with stock, please let me know asap. 

Thanks.

Ru

Edited by Spoke n Bean