Fair Price Thread

Op1

Hi Guys

I couldn't find a thread as such after searching , so I decided to create new one on fair price value of items we looking to sell.

I have a set of Merida expert CC rims with SLX hubs and rotors( 180 and 160mm) - brand new not 1km on it

Not sure what is a fair market price ?

Mods - if this thread is not allowed - please delete it

Edited by Op1

1 hour ago, Op1 said:

Hi Guys

I couldn't find a thread as such after searching , so I decided to create new one on fair price value of items we looking to sell.

I have a set of Merida expert CC rims with SLX hubs and rotors( 180 and 160mm) - brand new not 1km on it

I bought a set 4.years ago for 1500 was basically new. But not. Brand new. Incl cassette. I always see fair as 60% of new unit price. But then again the price is what you make it and willing to accept. And what the Interested party is willing to pay

Hey Hubbers, whilst this thread is up what would be considered a ballpark fair price for my Norco Revolver, Lefty Carbon Fork, Fox Factory Rear Shock , Xtr crank, Gx Derailleur, Slx Brakes, Ritchey Trail Bar, FSA Carbon Seatpost. 

IMG-20230104-WA0009.jpeg

IMG-20230104-WA0015.jpeg

IMG-20230104-WA0013.jpeg

IMG-20230104-WA0021.jpeg

IMG-20230104-WA0029.jpeg

17 hours ago, Op1 said:

Hi Guys

Pictures

Boost or NonBoost

What Hubs Qr or ThruAxel

8 hours ago, Charity85 said:

Hey Hubbers, whilst this thread is up what would be considered a ballpark fair price for my Norco Revolver, Lefty Carbon Fork, Fox Factory Rear Shock , Xtr crank, Gx Derailleur, Slx Brakes, Ritchey Trail Bar, FSA Carbon Seatpost. 

IMG-20230104-WA0009.jpeg

IMG-20230104-WA0015.jpeg

IMG-20230104-WA0013.jpeg

IMG-20230104-WA0021.jpeg

IMG-20230104-WA0029.jpeg

I'd say around 35 to 40k, problem is the spaghetti bolognaise of different components. If they were all xtr, or slx I'd say 45k or little more.

Very nice bike that. What frame is it? 2017 fs1 or fs2?  I ride Norco too

Just now, 117 said:

I'd say around 35 to 40k, problem is the spaghetti bolognaise of different components. If they were all xtr, or slx I'd say 45k or little more.

I know you not a fan of the bright colors, but that red to me look very pretty indeed ... :) 

2 hours ago, 117 said:

I believe 2018 Fs2. Was thinking same ball park in terms of pricing. Appreciate. 

15 minutes ago, Charity85 said:

I believe 2018 Fs2. Was thinking same ball park in terms of pricing. Appreciate. 

That lefty throws a proper curve ball. How does it handle a proper down track compared to an outride? 

2 hours ago, TheoG said:

I know you not a fan of the bright colors, but that red to me look very pretty indeed ... :) 

It sure is Theo. It's Nancy's red light district sister 😘

21 hours ago, 117 said:

That lefty throws a proper curve ball. How does it handle a proper down track compared to an outride? 

No to shabby, but alot more focus on good lines compared to the Norco Optic I had before