Let's see your Titan Racing bikes

Titan Racing Bikes

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @Titan Racing Bikes

Can you please advise if the "N 356" tyres on your 29" Rogue is Tubeless Ready ?

The tyres are unbranded, and it is only the "N 356" we can see on it, aside form the pressure data.

Would we need new tyres to go tubeless ?

4 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Hi @Titan Racing Bikes

Can you please advise if the "N 356" tyres on your 29" Rogue is Tubeless Ready ?

The tyres are unbranded, and it is only the "N 356" we can see on it, aside form the pressure data.

You Get Many Rogues (Models)

Edited by dasilvarsa

11 minutes ago, dasilvarsa said:

Uhhmmm ... 😬

This one is a 3x9, maybe 4 or years old.

Ooo well, maybe @Titan Racing Bikes can confirm either way based on this limited information.

Realistically ... these are built to a price point.  Doubt it will have tubeless ready tyres.

Might just go for sealant in tubes to use up these tyres ....

11 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Uhhmmm ... 😬

This one is a 3x9, maybe 4 or years old.

Ooo well, maybe @Titan Racing Bikes can confirm either way based on this limited information.

Realistically ... these are built to a price point.  Doubt it will have tubeless ready tyres.

All tires are tubeless ready and even rims that say they are not...... are with a bit of TLC.
I have not yet found an MTB tire or rim that cannot be made tubeless. To be honest some Racing Ralph tires that are Tubeless need a lot of work to make them seal.

1 hour ago, Dicky DQ said:

All tires are tubeless ready and even rims that say they are not...... are with a bit of TLC.
I have not yet found an MTB tire or rim that cannot be made tubeless. To be honest some Racing Ralph tires that are Tubeless need a lot of work to make them seal.

A one time regular hubber of years ago @dirtrider taught me, as you say, with enough effort, duct tape and sealant any tire/rim combination can be run tubeless ... Then again legend has it he can weld wood

As a reference I just recently did a wire bead tubeless on my training gravel bike

17 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Hi @Titan Racing Bikes

Morning,

Not sure myself. Let me confirm and get back to you. 

13 hours ago, dasilvarsa said:

Most of which have a similar spec with wheels tyres. 

@ChrisF often the effort isn’t worth it, especially if they’re wire bead tyres. Easiest and most hassle free long term is to tape a roll of tyre liner/protection inside the tyre and fit sealant tubes.

Edited by Danger Dassie

1 hour ago, Danger Dassie said:

Most of which have a similar spec with wheels tyres. 

Not at All Visit Titan Racing Web site for Details.

22 hours ago, ChrisF said:

This seems the way to go. Those tires do not ring a bell to anyone internally so could be aftermarket tires. Best would be to play it safe and run sealant tubes till they're done with. 

37 minutes ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

This seems the way to go. Those tires do not ring a bell to anyone internally so could be aftermarket tires. Best would be to play it safe and run sealant tubes till they're done with. 

Thank you.

Will go this route.

11 hours ago, Phillippe Coetzee said:

I am beyond happy!

Took it for my first ride today and I am in love. Cant wait to ride it until the wheels fall off. 😎

IMG_6193.jpeg

The UCI will ban you from racing until you put bar plugs in the ends of those grips!