Cyclelab

JJDT

22 minutes ago, Dexter-morgan said:

I was SO shocked, I went there on Friday to use my voucher and before I logged in She called me by my name and I I don't go there on a weekly basis.

Yup, and she always makes sure to get ALL the vouchers you can redeemed, during that MOTDF thing each week you could get gels and whatever, if I couldnt find the stuff, she went and found it for me

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Mamil said:

Can someone please buy however many of these they have left so I can stop thinking about it.

https://www.cyclelab.com/product/3006882-gps-bike-comp-garmin-edge-1040-solar

I DO NOT need a new head unit. 

Check your "MyCycleLife" vouchers .... you may even get a decent discount on it :P

Had to smile at the big discount I can now get on the Varia .... which I bought from them end of last year :whistling:

Really worth keeping an eye on those vouchers ....

I'm having a bit of a problem with Cyclelab at the moment. Nothing major, but their lack of feedback is leaving me with a bit of a sour taste. I ordered a Rudy Project helmet from then online, and I was impressed with the speed at which my order was processed and also delivered. Less than 24 hours from ordering to it being delivered.

However, according to the description of the helmet, a removable visor should have been included, but it was missing. The image on the website also showed the helmet with a visor attached to it.

I emailed them a couple of times now to ask a about the visor, but they are ghosting me. As I have said, not a big issue, but very, very bad way for a business to handle my request.

Edited by Jaco Steyn

20 minutes ago, Jaco Steyn said:

I'm having a bit of a problem with Cyclelab at the moment. Nothing major, but their lack of feedback is leaving me with a bit of a sour taste. I ordered a Rudy Project helmet from then online, and I was impressed with the speed at which my order was processed and also delivered. Less than 24 hours from ordering to it being delivered.

However, according to the description of the helmet, a removable visor should have been included, but it was missing. The image on the website also showed the helmet with a visor attached to it.

I emailed them a couple of times now to ask a about the visor, but they are ghosting me. As I have said, not a big issue, but very, very bad way for a business to handle my request.

A friend had a trying time with them regarding a warrantee item.

Turns out they called back, regularly.  Due my friends work answering calls during working simply is not an option ....

They dont leave messages ....

This led to a lot of frustration.  Once they faced each other it was quickly resolved

3 hours ago, Jaco Steyn said:

Chat with someone using the chat function on the website instead of sending an email. They normally respond quickly.