The All-New Titan Racing Cypher – Speed Redefined

News bot

In 2019 Titan Racing launched their much anticipated new full-sus, the Cypher, a fully-fledged racing bike with enough flair to tear up the descents and power through the climbs. In the years since it has proven itself a formidable force in the local and international racing scene, and has played a pivotal part in establishing Titan Racing as a force to be reckoned with. But, time waits for no man, woman or bike and so the time has come to introduce the next-generation Titan Racing Cypher. It is a ground-up new design, incorporating all the lessons learned on its way […]

View full article

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done @Titan Racing Bikes the bikes look great!

Just doing some maths.. the DC model using the angle cup drops HTA to 65 degrees, pop on a 130mm fork and we're on about 64.5 degrees. Damn that will be a ripper of a bike (with xc efficiency)

Blerrie Mooi !! Smaak it wif n passion fruit and lemonade. Flight attendant build price? Full geo charts including high and low positions because the seat tube angle differences don’t make sense please

8 hours ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

Thanks @Bike Hub!

Dear @Titan Racing Bikes. This is truly an awesome, awesome bike. Am totally speechless

Im Speechless Speechless GIF - Im Speechless Speechless ...

7 hours ago, Pieterlab1 said:

The Ultimate is a beautiful bike! Well done to the guys at Titan!

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

5 hours ago, Jono said:

Well done @Titan Racing Bikes the bikes look great!

Just doing some maths.. the DC model using the angle cup drops HTA to 65 degrees, pop on a 130mm fork and we're on about 64.5 degrees. Damn that will be a ripper of a bike (with xc efficiency)

No doubt!

I’d imagine the top of the line bike with Rock Shox Flight Attendant front and rear will add about R20k to the price, still - 1/3rd of the Other sides too bike price.

still donner expensive at R170k but in dollar terms it’s still reasonable 

Edited by DieselnDust

9 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Missed that, ta. Not close to the 300k being asked the "other side"

The Smart Choice 😎

7 hours ago, Phillippe Coetzee said:

Yip, think the price is very competitive 👀 Top off the range specs 😎

In the DC Ultimate you get Fox Factory suspension, SRAM XX SL AXS drivetrain, SRAM Level Ultimate Stealth brakes, Reynolds Carbon wheels (with Industry Nine hubs!), Carbon handlebar, carbon stem and a Fox Transfer dropper for R170k.

R150k gets you the Cypher Carbon RS Team with RS SID SL Ultimate suspension, SRAM XX SL drivetrain, SRAM Level Silver stealth brakes, Reynolds Carbon wheelset, carbon bar, carbon stem, carbon seatpost...all you have to do is add podium medals. And maybe some sealant. 

Like @DieselnDust said, R170k and R150k is still a lot of money, but we've left nothing on the table to bring riders a top-end bike with top-end specs. No GX mix drivetrain and Fox Performance in sight on our top-of-the-range bikes. That would be a giant mistake. ;) 

Now, let's take another look at the DC Ultimate...
_DSF0752.jpg.e00ffe2f5d00f2757dc4cbdbcd242d2c.jpg