Bradley Wiggins struggling

Mamil

5 minutes ago, betaboy said:

Wiggo has upped the rating…. But damn LA is so so stuck in the Capitalist System which is the The Divided States of Biden. 🤭. The guys selling mattress sensors lately…. LA doesn’t mind, as long as his can keep them dollars rolling in and throw some bones to guys who have fallen off the Tour Bus. 🤭. The show is entertaining but it can get a tad boring when Lance doesn’t even know some of the Climbs he won on. 😂😂. After 7 tours you think otherwise!

Well if you can’t even pronounce the names ( which I find strange since he spoke French) it’s not hard to forget those names 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Shebeen said:

Really? I wasn't able to watch it. The entire thing seemed like an advert. Maybe he can get a decent gig from this.

Indeed, first 10 minutes is painful and one just has to skip it. Then skip the second session of ads.  JB2 is far better in that regard.

Whereas one appreciates that the show has to be financially viable, there has to be a more eligant way of including commerical matters.

• 2 weeks later...

Found this interview very enlightening in terms of the figure Wiggo

1 hour ago, Ozzie NL said:

Found this interview very enlightening in terms of the figure Wiggo

Brutal