What products should I add to my website?

Last week my website crashed and needed to be rebuilt, so I decided to add online shopping functionality.
It's a work in progress at this stage, and I've mostly added the most popular wheelsets I build for my customers.

I have added a few other bits and bobs, but I'd like to know from you guys what products you're most likely to buy online, rather than in your local bike shop.

I'm not trying to compete with the big guys like Evobikes and Rapide, but to offer interesting and useful products to customers who buy wheels from me anyways.

What's on your online shopping wishlist?

Please check out the site and let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback while I work on adding new products.

https://wheelbuilder.co.za/shop-online/ 

Firstly, I got two different email subscribe list popups. One on the home page (asking for First, Last name and email) and another on the XC wheels page (with no text field for email address).

Your gravel wheels link doesn't work, on the Gravel & Road page.

Can you offer a set of gravel wheels with inner width between 25mm - 29, with an external width about 35mm or more ?

6 minutes ago, Hilton. said:

Firstly, I got two different email subscribe list popups. One on the home page (asking for First, Last name and email) and another on the XC wheels page (with no text field for email address).

Your gravel wheels link doesn't work, on the Gravel & Road page.

Can you offer a set of gravel wheels with inner width between 25mm - 29, with an external width about 35mm or more ?

Thanks Hilton,

Yes, I'm still busy adding products and making sure links work.
I'll fix that pop-up issue too.

I can get these gravel rims below, same price as these: 
Nextie CRX Rollingstar Disc brake road wheelset | Wheelbuilder
image.png.de27b359594283f118752c6930c8b8cf.png

image.png.e3664682188fd514b517a29872655628.png

Maybe a section with spares. Spokes, nipples, driver bodies, bearings. I know these are tricky due to the million different sizes and brands but maybe it’s just an inquiry box or like the Chinese brands do, we can just write what we need. Lubes and bearing greases for hub maintenance are almost impossible to find online, so that would be good. It also helps with SEO. 

You could also add a section on wheel servicing / repair with set prices. Not sure how feasible this is though. 

I would add things that are not easy to find locally

Eg.

Crank Arm Thread repair taps (L&R) with inserts

Some lekka affordable wheel truing stands and truing spanners.

Bearing tools - Like those sets you can find on TEMU

Get a dealer agreement in place with ENDURO and stock the entire range of bearings - Every time i want bearings, not one shop has them all - Have to always order from 2 or 3 different places.

You build wheels - I would have everything to do with wheels

Hubs

Hoops (Maybe you do them already)

Spokes n nipples

Tires n Tjoobs - Can you get from importers ?

sealant

rim tape

Valves (think you have them already)