Morewood Zama: Does anyone have a detailed manual for this model?

Hi everybody!!! I have a Morewood bike of course the model Zama, and i am having trouble finding a detailed owners manual because i want to change the bearing from the linking point to the front and rear part of the bike and im not sure if the previous owner had put on  the right one's on the bike.
     Thus i would like to ask you if you can help me with that, i would appreciate it a lot, also i am having trouble of finding the website too, i do not know if it still active, and if it is,i can not find it anywhere.
 Thanks for your time and have a blessing day.

Morewood's single pivot bikes used bog standard bearings, it's highly unlikely that anyone would have been able to find a bearing that was the wrong size and would actually fit (although in fairness I've been quite "impressed" by some of the hack jobs I've seen in my career.)

IIRC it should be a 6003 - 17mm ID x 35mm OD x 10mm thick. 

Edited by droo

1 hour ago, Danger Dassie said:

Unfortunately, no longer around, the founder Pat left sometime bike and started up Pyga Bikes. Perhaps you can reach out to him via Pyga. https://ch.pygaindustries.com/ 
May be able to put you in touch with a workshop experienced on Morewood. 

That's one option. Another option is to try and get hold of Andre van Aarde at Rush Sports. He worked for Morewood and is a very technical-minded guy. I'd bet he would be able to help.

https://forum.bikehub.co.za/profile/4008-andre-van-aarde/

Edited by Iwan Kemp

I have a Morewood ZULA frame parts list somewhere in my filing system…. Not sure if the bearing you are looking for is the same on the Zula