Gravity droppers

billy

Does anyone have any experience with gravity droppers?

If so what size should one order?

wots a gravity dropper? Like Black Adder's toilet? where you poop out the window?

Ahhh ok research tells me it is an adjustable seatpost.

Well I am not sure why you would want to ride with an adjustable seatpost, but these have an additional cable to pump it up quick.

Ummm there is a guy by the name of Barry who rides at Rietvlei I have seen one of these things on his bike maybe have a chat to him next time you are there - he normally goes to the Saturday arvie rides.
MuXmAn2008-07-25 06:21:59

Mrs: What about the privies?

Edmund: When the master craftsman who created this home was looking at the

sewage, he said to himself, "Romeo," -- for 'twas his name -- "Romeo,

let's make them functional, and comfortable."

Mr: Oh, well, that seems nice, doesn't it, Dear!

Edmund: I think we understand each other, sir. So it's sold, then. (goes to

a pot and pours into a cup) Drink?

Mrs: (insistent for a real answer) What about the privies?

Edmund: (doesn't give away either of the two cups he holds) Well, what we're

talking about in, erm, privy terms is the very latest in front-wall,

fresh-air orifices, combined with a wide-capacity gutter installation

below.

Mrs: You mean you crap out of the window.

Edmund: Yes!

Hey Muxy, MTBaaisaalist (Barry) sold his Joplin seat post, but speak to him anyhow.

Guest Big H

Gravity Droppers are in the same league as the ubiquitous BLUE SKYHOOK. The blue skyhook is an ingenious device that can be use to lift large inanimate objects. Recent studies has shown that you can attch the blue skyhook to your saddle post (only in the lower seventy percent of the seatpost) It will increase your hillclimbing efforts by more that 21.75%. Production of the blue skyhook is very limited at present but as the demand from the cycling community increases production will be increased. There is however great fear that Mr Dick Pound of WADA will hear of this and have the blue skyhook declared a drug. The Black Skyhook is however in development. The Black Skyhook is specifically being developed to be a stealth format of the Blue Skyhook and will not be visible with the naked eye. So cyclists of the world can rejoice as help in climbing mountain will soon be at hand!!!!!!!!