Tour de France Photos

MooToo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my word... these pics are insane? Are you Bono or something? how did u manage to organize all this???

oh yes... I hate you now...

I'm writing this from Europe right now. I've always promised myself that my next visit to Europe would be to the TdF, and I can't make it because my agenda does not allow me to get to the last few stages or to Paris. But next year..... next year, I wanna be your friend Mootoo.

20080726_134923_HPIM1450.JPG

I never watch coverages from the Tour or read articles on it very attentive, but I wonder how I could have missed that there's a one armed rider in the peloton. Wh does he also have a brake and shifters on the left, the armless, side of the handlebar? Is it in case he needs to give his bike to a teammate? Are there special shifters for one armed people? Does he always have to ask some rider besides him for assistance if he wants to change his front blade?

RESPECT

Smile

TheLegend2008-07-27 01:08:15

awesome photos, wow

Robbie Hunter's going to bite that huge tongue of his off one day.  Not a happy boy.

Mootoo, how did you end up going with Kevin ( owner of Cyclelab South Africa), connectionsSmile?

Kevin was also a guest of Team Barloworld, as a sponsor. He is a character of note, had us laughing all the time. Plenty grappa hangoversMooToo2008-07-27 01:23:10

Awesome pictures, Thanks for sharing them with us.

Did this not set you back a small amount of SA Ront?? +/- R50K if I remember correctly saw it advertised some where

Thanks to Team Barloworld and Barloworld CAT,  this trip was a dream come true. We were in Europe for 10 days, stayed in 4/5 star hotels, ate in the best restaurants, drank the  finest wines. MooToo2008-07-27 04:00:31

Thanks to Team Barloworld and Barloworld CAT' date='  this trip was a dream come true. We were in Europe for 10 days, stayed in 4/5 star hotels, ate in the best restaurants, drank the  finest wines. [/quote']

Yeah? But we've got the Benoni World Champs coming up and they'll have all that and more smiley17.gif

(....great photos, looks very cool)