Cyclingnews entries

dfm1

What an utterly ussless site, I have just for the past 20min been trying to enter, and even though I find my name enter my id and click on confirm, nothing happens, I cant get any further and there are no clear instructions as to whats next. Its almost a useless as the website to enter the amashova. Angry

I agree. Cyclingnews has thrown its hat in the PPA/Winningtime ring and is thus doomed to be eclipsed by the far superior Cycle Lab/Champion Chip/non-PPA consortium.

Maybe a problem between the keyboard and the chair? ;).

*ducks*

WHAT'S A KEYBOARD, IS IT LIKE A DEADLINE, IE A DEADLINE IS WHEN TELKOM CUTS OFF YOUR PHONES LOL

I can't say I'm a fan of either system, both are very cumbersome and have far to many steps to complete.

However I must say that the Cycle Lab calendar is a gazillion times better. 

Also had no problem with the system when i entered... but then again.. i did it quite a while ago...

One thing I do hate about the Cyclingnews entry thing is that the organisers now FLOOD my bloody mailbox with shyte!!!!  Jeez, I HAVE entered the Lost City race, but in the last hour I've received 2 emails telling me to ENTER.

Bloody hell, fix your applications (Lost City or their hosting company) and keep my e-mail addy secret (Cyclingnews!)