Weather for 94.7

Mr HotPants

JP......

I won't be to phased....yesterday we had 80% chance of thunderstorms and it only arrived 20:00 last night.........

Spinnekop must be in Pretoria . It rained heavily in the Sandton/Rosebank area from yesterday about 17:00 and we even had hail this morning Disapprove

20061113_031734_weather.jpg

Done the rain, done the wind, done the heat, done the freezing so thunderstorms is gonna be a first for this Capie.Smile

Bring it ONNNN!!! Sneeu, hael, blitse, wind en reen dit is fine met my!!! EK is so lus vir die race as daar 'n stroom lawa oor die pad loop is dit ook OK met my!!

It is on my birthday so i hope that is good luck.  I am also stressing, wish the day will come allready and i can just stand on the starting line!!!

Guest Michelle

We'll all have to sing "veels geluk liewe maaitjie" in the start pen LOL  Might help with the stress levels Wink

Grapkas klink of jy goed opgewerk is vir die race.

Kry die arme girls jammer as jy in so bui gaan wees Sondag.

Think on the bright side - u can leave your water bottles at home - just ride with your mouth wide open!