Mr price jnr span

Loodjie

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Robinson finish at the Bakwena... Looks like the Mr. Price boys are riding him to the ground. Guess that's what you'd expect if it was 25 versus 1... He looked strong though.

Michael Robinson finished his matric last week Friday. He did around and hour of riding a week since his return from Europe some in Aug. He races 120km in Kerksdorp on Sat and Bakwena on Sun. He had all the power but do not have the racing miles or kilo's in his legs. On Sunday he told the Mr Price guys that they can have first three and yet they attacked him. He just told them.... they must feel k@k that they have been training he is not and he still manage 4th on Bakwena.

As for the rest of junior guys.... there are intenal politics. From delibreta crashes caused by riders slamming dead brakes in the bunch to guys having full punch up after the crash. There are also Elite team managers telling junior riders to ride open gears and when the junior are told it is against the rules they have "nice" words in return.

He is not the only one that has done his matic, the other boys aswell, but go look at his cycling tan.... now u wane tell me he has been training an hour a week??? dnt think so hey

Michael Robinson finished his matric last week Friday. He did around and hour of riding a week since his return from Europe some in Aug. He races 120km in Kerksdorp on Sat and Bakwena on Sun. He had all the power but do not have the racing miles or kilo's in his legs. On Sunday he told the Mr Price guys that they can have first three and yet they attacked him. He just told them.... they must feel k@k that they have been training he is not and he still manage 4th on Bakwena.

He managed 4th but was quite far behind the Mr. Price lads. Like you said it may be due to him not having the kilo's in his legs or not enough training and only him to fight the Mr. Price boys on his own... Confused Where's his team mates? Or is he the team?

There is other boys that also have done their matric so thats no excuse. and by the way go look at his cycling tan.... That doesnt come of 1hour a week. its called mind playing. There is no way that you will be that strong if u werent trainig