Double Century Contenders

AuctionLamb

Just to give you oaks a little hint how %*$% hard it was riding with the top oaks last year.......our avg speed for the first 80km was something like 45km/h. Virgin Active was at that stage then 3 min faster than us! Everytime I say no to this DC race but I still find myself in a team every year. Embarrassed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch!! Hope you guys going for gold are bringing your Wives / GirlFriends or skellempies with cuz you gonna need some1 to drive you back home after the race!OuchLOL

Just to give you oaks a little hint how %*$% hard it was riding with the top oaks last year.......our avg speed for the first 80km was something like 45km/h. Virgin Active was at that stage then 3 min faster than us! Everytime I say no to this DC race but I still find myself in a team every year. Embarrassed

Yeah, I have never done a DC for fun... This year will be my third DC in a row and every year I have done it, its been in a racing team... its all good though Wink

Ouch!! Hope you guys going for gold are bringing your Wives / GirlFriends or skellempies with cuz you gonna need some1 to drive you back home after the race!OuchLOL

Thats why we've booked 2 nights accomodation... so we can have a celebration party afterwards Wink or to drown our sorrows Wink Either way we party after Big%20smile

sweet, we also staying a extra night, we'll be in the CaravanPark, hope that f*cking chicken don't start crowing at 2:30am again $%%%^&^&^%*Ouch I told MW to leave the damn chicken alone that night...guess he got lonely...LOL

Should be a fun race. For the first couple of hours at least.

Does anyone have a route profile pic or at least accuate distance from last year? PPA's distance estimates always seem to be about 5% out...

(By the way, Maties/UCT came 5th in 2001. It was more Maties than UCT.)

willpower: you and Craig Butland can push me over the hillsConfused, I make a great wind shelter for that last bit where the wind ate everyone last year LOL

Fatty the guys do not want to do 10 km/h.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/020106/020106NA1_prv.gif

Maties/UCT had a good ride a couple of years ago' date=' H2C2/UCT might do well.

What about the tandem teams?

[/quote']

Come on Velouria, we are gonna win it!!!! Wink

By the way i must call u later about the outfits, i was at mavericks last weekend and they put my size to one side, i just need to know how much to bring with me on the Friday b4 we drive thru so that i can pay for it.

Speak to u soon